Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love Poem Put Together Before Reading Guidelines for Assembly

#
#
#
#

Love Poem Put Together Before Reading Guidelines for Assembly


I love you very mulch. I mean much. I like
the way your berries ripen on your vines, baby,
and I don't mean literally.

I like your skin. Suddenly that doesn't
sound like a compliment.

Hey, the connection between laughter
and sexual attraction is something
I've often wanted to discuss with
strangers I'm standing in line with--
your thoughts?  Words can possibly

express how I feel about for you,
I mean feel about you. That's
what words do--they feel about
and then they express. Like:

I love you! Look how easy that was.
I vow to you that I will bake you an apple pie
as diligently as I would bake it for anybody
else.  But to me, you're not anybody else,

okay?  I wrap this poem up for you now.
Please take it. I don't want it back.  I'm
so fond of you I'd like to fondle you
right away.  In other words, totally
in love with you: me.


Copyright 2011 Hans Ostrom

No comments: