1. Scramble the letters of your name; include a middle name if think you'd like those letters.
2. Make words out of the scrambled letters.
3. Using only these words, write the first line and the last line of a ten-line poem. The lines might well be short ones.
4. Optional. Make it a rhyming poem of some kind. I repeat: optional.
5. Optional. Now take the 10th line, make it the first line of a new poem and make the 9th line the second line, and so on. You may of course make adjustments in syntax, etc., to make the poem flow in reverse, so to speak.
6. Don't take too long. Have fun. Drink lots of water.