Here are some captions that are missing their drawings (cartoons), perhaps for good reason:
1. "No, sir, I'm afraid you may not enter our convent."
2. "God spoke to me and said, 'Glenn, you are God.'"
3. "And this just in to our news desk . . . I'm embarrassed to work for this network."
4. "So how does it look? I had the tailor add some Far-Left fringe."
5. "Dude, I thought you said we were going to a dude ranch?"
6. "Senator, it's the crazy constituent calling again with those facts we don't like."
7. "I believe the American people believe no one should use the phrase, 'The American people.'"
8. "Now I know why they call it the Big Apple."
9. "Welcome to the Big Apple, sir. I'm the Big Worm."
10. "After you turn 40, never weigh yourself unless you're in outer space."
11. "My boyfriend said he wanted to start seeing other people, and I said, 'That's cool with me,' and I removed his blindfold--but not the handcuffs."
12. "I couldn't believe it. I was walking down the street minding my own business when suddenly the onus fell on me."